How to Change Wifi Password
How to Change Wifi Password if you want to do any alterations on your predefined wifi password track this steps. Sometimes changing wifi password, is a good way to protect your router which is recommended by cyber security. Moreover you should be awake to any kind of trespass to your router that’s why you should create strong password to prevent this. A high-powered password should contain sybmbols, lower-upper case and numbers. But be certain about to not forget the password. Firstly you need to find your ip addres to change your password. Most common ISP assignments are 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 Nevertheless, if these ıp addresses don’t work then you should find your default modem address. There are different ıp addresses for every sytem.
For Windows Change wifi Password
- Enter the Start Menu after that click the Windows System and find the Command Prompt.
- Whenever Command Prompt opens up, type down inconfig and click Enter .
- There will be different results on Command Propt. But your modem IP address is next to default gateway.
For MacOS Change wifi Password
- Click on Apple Menu after that click on System Preference and enter Network
- And choose the connection that you are already connected to.
- Click on Advanced.
- Lastly click on TCP/IP and you will find your modem IP address.
After you find your ıp addres login to your admin panel and enter admin and admin for their predefined login references. After that click on Advanced settings. Then click on wireless to go to wireless settings. Once you see the password panel enter your new strong password and save it.