Using Xfinity branded Comcast? After logging in to Comcast Xfinity, you may need to know about the default IP address used in your internet connections. The IP address for the wireless network is found on the devices automatically but can be easily changed with the help of a few manual steps. If you want to learn the Default Comcast Xfinity IP address number, the first thing you need to do is to log in to the system with your password and login username. The default IP address sent to you with your device is determined as 10.0.0.1.
What is the IP address of my Xfinity IP router?
So, do you ask that what is the default IP address Xfinity Router? Many routers of this brand use 10.0.0.1 as their default IP address. But if you want to view this manually and ask how to find my Xfinity router IP address, we can follow the steps below:
- Click on Win + R.
- Then type ‘’cmd’’ and search.
- Then type the following into the command prompt: ipconfig | findstr / i ‘’Gateway ”
- Next, your default gateway address will appear.
- Open the terminal window and press on Ctrl + alt + t
- Type ” ip route | grep default ” on the page you see
- Then you will see the Xfinity router address
- Go to OSX terminal and follow the steps: Finder> Applications> Utilities> Terminal.
- If you do not want to go through the above steps one by one manually, you can directly press CMD + Space and then type “Terminal”. In this way, you can reach the point you want automatically.
- Then type the following to the page you will see in front of you: ” -nr | grep default ”. After typing, click on Enter.
- You will see Xfinity router gateway IP.
How to login Comcast business Xfinity router login?
Do you want to login Comcast business Xfinity router? Here are the 3 main steps for that:
- For the Xfinity Comcast login, you must first open your web browser.
- Then you should go to the webpage specified with your router IP address. In this case, you can go to http://10.1.10.1 for a comcast router login.
- At the last stage of the business router default login, you can use your login information, ie. your username and password, to enter the system.