If you are using Comcast business router and are curious about business router IP, you are in the right place. The default IP for Comcast that will appear on the Wifi router login system is set to 10.0.0.1. If you wish, you can change the IP address after you log in to the system. For this, you need to know your username and password. After performing the email log in process, you can easily change the router login options and router IP address information with a few small manual steps.
What is my Comcast router IP address?
If you want to get information about the business router default IP,
Follow these steps in Windows:
- For the Xfinity router IP, press win + r.
- Click cmd on the resulting page and say enter.
- If the command prompt is opened, type ipconfig | Type findstr / i “Gateway” and then click enter, and you will see the IP address.
If you are using Linux,
- Press Ctrl + alt + t.
- Then IP route | Type grep default.
If you are using OSX,
- Follow Finder> Applications> Utilities> Terminal
- Type netstat -nr | grep default