Being able to do the At & T login will allow you to easily view the default IP address and then change it.
- For this, first, connect to the internet with your computer.
- Next, open the browser for the At and t login operation and type the address 192.168.1.254 in the address bar.
- On the page that the system directs you, enter your user name and password to perform ‘’my login’’.
You will have completed the Att Uverse Login process.
What is the static IP address oft att uverse router?
Do you wonder about the default my uverse Att router IP? Most of the routers manufactured by this brand use the following as default or static IP address: 192.168. 1.254. However, if you wish, you can change the default IP address by making a few manual settings. So, how to set up on at & t log in?
- First, type http://192.168.1.254 in the browser and go to the address.
- Perform the login process.
- Click on Home Network
- Next click on IP Allocation.
- Then click on the Allocate.
- Select your own IP and assign your device easily.