Throughout this page, we will be examining arranging internet communications by using a Netgear router. Also, you will be learning how to login on to the FiOS interface. Let’s get started. This process is like a standard modem setting up procedure. You can find the clarified description below.
How to assign static IP on a Frontier Router?
- You should start a web browser on a device that has an internet connection via the router you use.
- You should type http://www.routerlogin.net and enter there. There will be a user interface to log in.
- You should type your router’s login data such as username and password. If you didn’t change the default username is admin and the default password is password.
- Find the section called the Internet. Click on it.
- If your internet connection requires you to login select yes on the radio.
- From the ISP menu, you should find Frontier FiOS. In that menu, you should access the frontier.
- In the login menu, you can find encapsulation methods. Select the recommended one by your service provider.
- At the end of the process, you will see an option like “Use Static IP address”. Select this and enter the data given by your ISP. All of these data should be given to you by the ISP like subnet mask, getaway IP.
- Find the apply button and click on it. The process is over. You are able to use your static IP now.